Forgiving What You Can't Forget Book
In Forgiving What You Can't Forget, readers will find that Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through the journey of feeling stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind. And she's discovered that, to find life-giving freedom, you have to let go of bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who aren't willing to make things right.
With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of over 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.